We know that not all of your challenges can be solved through group trainings or peer support. To meet these specific needs, we are working with local consultants who have agreed to offer their services at a significantly reduced rate. We are committed to partnering with the best local consultants. All of our recommended consultants have been through a thorough evaluation process.
How it works:
- Contact us! To begin, please submit a form to tell us you are interested in learning more about our consulting program.
- First, we will work with you to conduct an organizational self-assessment to identify where your organization excels and where it could improve. The organizational assessment is a framework to address aspirations, strategies, organizational skills, human resources, systems & infrastructure, organizational structure and culture. It is a great way to take a comprehensive look at your agency and you get $1,000 toward the cost of hiring a consultant just for completing one.
- If you have conducted an organizational assessment within the past 18 months, please submit the findings and you will not need to complete a new assessment.
- Based on the assessment report, you will be able to identify which of our recommended consultants can best meet your organization’s needs.
- You then create a request for proposal. Based on the potential consultants’ proposals and in-person interviews you choose one to work with on your project.
- You will work out a contract directly with the consultant you hire. Example contracts will be provided to you as a resource. The Nonprofit Cultivation Center is not a mediator during the contract phase. Our consultants agree to provide a set number of hours at a designated rate, often at a generous discount, for agencies working with the Nonprofit Cultivation Center. Hours beyond that agreement may not be offered at the same rate.
- To learn more or start the process – contact us.
Are you a consultant?
Would you be interested in learning more about getting involved with incredible Boulder and Broomfield County nonprofits? Applying to be a recommended consultant is a great way to get involved in our community, meet incredible nonprofit professionals, and work with outstanding organizations that are making our communities stronger. Click here to learn more.
To be eligible to apply to become a recommended consultant we require the following:
1) 2 years of consulting experience;
2) Consulting experience in Boulder/Broomfield Counties;
3) 4 strong references – 2 must be local; and
4) Significant experience consulting directly with nonprofits.