We support nonprofit staff in Boulder and Broomfield Counties at every stage of their careers. Nonprofit Cultivation Center offers scholarships for professional development trainings because we know an integral aspect of every working professional’s life is the ability to gain knowledge and feed curiosity to do your job even better.
Keep your staff motivated in the work they do and increase productivity by encouraging them to apply for a Scholarship to any training of their choosing to support them in their career journey.
- You are a staff or Board Member at at Boulder/Broomfield County nonprofit
- Your agency is eligible for 3 total scholarships per year effective June – July of each year. This does not include scholarships to attend the Technology Summit or Peer Groups.
- Allow 5 business days to hear from us on the status of your application.
- Scholarship Applications are filled out by the staff person who will attend.
- Complete a Scholarship Application at least two weeks advanced of a training date. You can apply less than two weeks before a training day and ee will make every effort to contact you with a decision on your application within one week of receiving a completed application.
What Types of Scholarships are Awarded?
We offer scholarships to trainings hosted by the Nonprofit Cultivation Center, by trainings offered locally and on occasion we offer trainings to national professional development opportunities that are not available within Boulder or Broomfield counties. We have a special agreement with Front Range Source and EDA Consulting to offer two scholarships to each of their trainings.