The Technology Summit is the only full day event of its kind in Colorado connecting nonprofit staff to workshops that advance knowledge and grow confidence in the technology used in everyday work.
Join us to gain savvy tech skill sets in the systems you use everyday and leave with innovative solutions to drive productivity across your organization.
Nonprofit professionals are masters at stretching limited resources to create lasting and meaningful impact across our community. Operating with limited funds creates a need to cut costs in areas that have a large impact on the potential of productivity and effectiveness across staff.
Stable technology infrastructure and confidence in managing technology has a direct correlation to effectiveness of programs, administration, and management.
Our conference calls on all nonprofit professionals in Boulder and Broomfield counties to join us for a day of trainings focused on:
- Trainings in new and existing technologies;
- Training tracks for beginning to advanced practitioners;
- One on one meetings with Technology Experts to problem solve individual and unique organizational challenges; and
- Fun and engaging networking opportunities.
“One of the best single-day, professional development summits I have been to.”
- 2012 Tech Summit Attendee
Check out more about…