The Technology Summit is the only all-day conference in Colorado connecting nonprofits to professional development in technology. Technology Experts meet with nonprofits to answer individualized questions, and network with local companies in Boulder/Broomfield Counties.
Technology Experts can expect to meet with 2 nonprofit organizations per training session and spend 25 – 30 minutes with each nonprofit.
Want to get involved?
We need knowledgeable experts in our tech community who are willing to dedicate half of a day to meeting with nonprofit staff and problem-solve their specific technology questions. You can move an organization forward in only 30 minutes!
What to Expect:
- A coordinator will field nonprofits’ questions and appropriately match them with a Technology Expert who best fits their needs.
- Meet with up to 6 different nonprofits during our two morning training sessions.
- Network with other experts and local technology companies sponsoring the event.
Day of Details:
- Thursday May 9th at the Boulder Marriott
- Tech Experts will join us for our first two training sessions of the day from 8:30AM – 11:15AM.
- Join us for lunch! Network with sponsors, more nonprofit staff and other Tech Experts. We invite our Tech Experts to join us for great food and intimate networking over lunch from 11:15AM – 1:00PM.
Sample Nonprofit Questions:
- How do I change the format of a picture?
- How can I access my email offsite?
- What resources are available for free to manage my program? (Online Surveys, Hootsuite, AgileZen, Evernote, etc.)
- What software is right for me? (Open Office vs. MS Office)
- How do I embed a video in my PowerPoint presentation?
- How can I improve my excel spreadsheet to automatically calculate for me? (Formulas and Macros)
Are you excited to join us as a Tech Expert? Fill out our Tech Expert Interest Application here. We will contact you within 5 business days with more detailed information.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Check out more about…