Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the conference located?
Thursday May 9th the Technology Summit will be hosted at the Boulder Marriott. A lovely central Boulder location at 2660 Canyon Blvd Boulder, CO 80302.
Parking is available in the garage below the Boulder Marriott free of charge to conference attendees. More information will be sent via email on our event location.
2. When should I arrive?
Your first stop should be our Registration table to check-in and get your conference materials. At 8:00AM we will open registration and our Grab’n Go breakfast will be available.
3. What materials should I bring with me?
- This event requires a laptop with software to support the sessions that you attend. For example, attending Intermediate/Advanced Excel means your computer should have Excel. Computer rentals that support all event workshop sessions are available for rental free of charge. Please contact Kristin Imo, Program Manager for more information: email@example.com
- WIFI will be accessible through out the day.
- Be sure to bring materials for taking notes. Most training sessions will have handouts to guide discussion.
- Don’t leave your business cards at work! Networking opportunities will occur through out the day
4. How should I prepare for meeting with my Technology Expert?
Please view our Technology Expert Preparation Guide. This guide will ensure that you are prepared for your Tech Expert Session.
5.When will there be opportunities for networking? Who will I meet?
100 nonprofit staff are attending the Tech Summit. You are certain to have the chance to connect with many of your colleagues, partner nonprofits, local tech companies and more!
6. Are scholarships available, and how do I know if I qualify?
Our sponsors have generously designated a portion of their support for the Technology Summit in supplying scholarships. To qualify you must be a Boulder or Broomfield County nonprofit. Scholarship Applications are reviewed each Monday, and award notifications are sent out each Friday.
7. How do I get there? Where do I park?
If you choose to drive to our event you can park in the garage located beneath the Boulder Marriott free of charge.